Breathable transparent polyurethane/urethane/TPU film on high quality paper carrierwith a long history of use in medical applications
Product Data Sheet – EU29 Film
• A colourless polyurethane film supplied on a single-sided, release coated paper.
• Film is highly conformable
• Bacterial barrier
• This product is suitable for use where the paper carrier is disposed of during the adhesive
Coating or conversion process.
• This product is also suitable for applications where the carrier remains in place as part of a
dressing delivery system.
• Backings for hydrocolloids
• First Aid dressings
• Other medical applications
You may find the Measurement Converter useful if you need the properties in different units.
MVTR, upright (g/m² per 24hrs @37°C)
Tensile Strength MD (gf/cm)
Tensile Strength TD (gf/cm)
Nominal Length at max width (lm)
Minimum Width (mm)
Maximum Width (mm)
120gsm single sided polycoated release paper
Standard width is 1000mm
Stripping Load (Release) (gf/cm)
Elongation at break, MD (%)
Elongation at break, TD (%)
Product Information correct as of 7th March 2018